Stop Snoring Exercise Program
Created by Christian Goodman
When one reads the statement "Discover An All Natural Method That Permanently Eliminates Snoring And Gives You A Awesome Sleep Every Night " at Christian Goodman's Stop Snoring Exercise Program website, one tends to think well, here is another claim that may not be entirely true. After all, most other cures for snoring are a failure. That is, till one actually gets hold of the downloadable snoring exercise program ebook and audio files and goes through their contents. From thereon, it is obvious why this claim is being made and why this program has cured snoring for thousands and thousands of people worldwide. (This is a review, if you are looking for Stop Snoring Exercise Program website click here.) It is also obvious why this cure has a mere 3% refund rate: most of the remaining 97% have found it beneficial.
To begin with, Christian clearly explains first of all what is happening when you are snoring.
However, unlike conventional medical suggestion, which says that it is difficult to trace the development of snoring, Christian Goodman enumerates 8 different causes for the problem. This is the reason Christian Goddmans snoring exercise cure works. When you know what the cause is you can cure it.
The causes that Christian Goodman narrates include:
- The throat may be weak and close down when sleeping.
- Your tongue may drop into your throat when you sleep and block it.
- Tense jaw muscles put pressure on the breathing passages.
- Floppy, weak soft palate bang around like leaf in a wind.
- Any muscle that is tense or weak around the breathing passage can put a pressure on it and make you snore.
- Any muscles tension around the breathing passage, like in the shoulders and neck, may press on the throat and narrow it
- .Anything that builds up in your throat will work as a dam for your breathing passage.
- Anything that might gather in the throat, like fat or tar from cigarette smoke, will narrow the throat and cause snoring.
Having provided you with the possible causes for the snoring, he then explains why the conventional treatment for snoring, namely, expensive surgical procedures, do not work.
He then reveals the 7 exercises that are required to correct the particular problem that is causing the snoring.
Interestingly, although in some people, it may be a single cause, and multiple in others, the exercises he has put forth covers correcting all the possible causes in every case.
So, whether it is a single cause or more, one really does not have to bother. The exercises are sweeping and cover them all.
Basically, what the execises do is strengthen the breathing passage and the area around it, alongwith each component that causes the snoring.
For instance, the whole area from below your voice box up into your nasals and everything in-between gets opened up and strengthened using the throat exercises.
Similarly, the tonque exercises strengthen the tongue and by doing that, prevent it from dropping into your throat when you sleep.
Likewise, the Jaw is loosened using the jaw exercises, removing any tension from it, enabling you to breath far more easier than you ever did. When the jaw is loosened it reaches its healthy normal position where it won't press on the breathing passage.
Each of the seven exercises is designed to correct each component that is involved in causing the snoring.
At the same time, Christian Goodman also points out the other related factors that make the snoring problem worse, and provides measures to eradicate these negatives as well.
The exercise program that Christian has set out on a step-by-step basis are not about working hard. Rather, they are about working smart.
Although training for as little as 3 minutes is adequate, how long you exercise every day is up to you.
However, Christian Goodman recommends committing to 7-12 minutes a day for quick, permanent results. After you cure yourself, you do not have to do the exercises again.
One of things we were also impressed with is the honesty of the author. He neither makes stupendous claims nor does he promise you a one night cure like others do.
Christian points out that it varies a lot between people how quickly the exercises work, and although the program will most likely stop your snoring quicker, he recommends that you be ready to work the program for two months. This is fair enough since the snoring problem is something that has developed over a long-time.